Animal rescue – corporate food donation
If interested, you can make this you home page, so that when you log onto the internet, you can click daily. It costs you nothing.
Here are instructions to do so, for various browsers:
- Open Firefox, then select the three, horizontal lines next to the profile icon.
- Select Options, then select the Home icon.
- Under New Windows and Tabs, select the dropdown next to Homepage and new windows.
- Choose the option you prefer: Firefox Home (Default), Custom URLs, or Blank Page.
Open Safari, then choose Safari > Preferences, then select General.
In the Homepage field, enter a wepage address. To simply use the webpage you’re currently viewing, select Set to Current Page.
Choose when your homepage is shown.
Open new windows with your homepage: Select the New windows open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
Open new tabs with your homepage: Select the New tabs open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
- Here’s how to change your home page in the new Microsoft Edge :
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more > Settings .
Turn on Show home button.
You can either choose New tab page or select Enter URL for a page that you want to use as your home page.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge . Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge .
Internet Explorer 11
- In the top corner of Internet Explorer, select Tools , and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a homepage. You can add more than one URL. Or, to add the site you’re currently viewing, select Use current. If you add more than one URL, put each URL on its own line.
- Select Apply, and then select OK