Pennsylvania Humane Lobby Day
April 29, 2019
The biggest day of the year for animals—and animal advocates—is almost here!
Please join us for this exciting opportunity to discuss ways you can make a difference in the lives of animals. You’ll also have the chance to meet with your legislators about Pennsylvania’s Pet Retail Sale bill dubbed Victoria’s Law, ending live pigeon shoots, and the ivory trade in our state. Also, on our agenda is to further protect dogs by establishing standards for outdoor shelter as well as to allow research animals to be adopted upon completion of their participatory studies.
No prior experience is required to get involved. We will provide the support you need to make the largest impact!
We will be joined by humane legislators as well as a few canine special guests.
RSVP today to make big changes for animals in your state!
Where and When
Monday, April 29
9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Pennsylvania State Capitol Building
N 3rd St., Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17120
• Last day to register is April 22.
• Each attendee must complete a separate registration.
• If you plan to register someone after yourself, they MUST have a different email address.
• Add your mobile number to receive a text reminder and other ways to help animals via your phone (standard rates apply). If you currently receive texts from us, great! You’re already set to receive your text reminder.
• If you have questions, please email your state director Kristen Tullo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reservation limit per user is 1 guests.
PLEASE GO HERE TO REGISTER: